Friday, July 31, 2020

Random Name Generator Completed!

Well, I finally completed a new feature in my game - a random Bible name generator. It takes a list of Bible names for both genders and selects & pairs two of them together to make a random name. So, you get things like Silas Shem or David Silvanus, or whatever. You click a button and it generates a new name each time. I had to do this because I was getting a bug with the name input field - where you could come up with your own name, so now instead it randomly generates a name for you. Kind of a bug = feature scenario, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...