Wednesday, September 30, 2020

An Interview With A Friend

In my apologetics course I'm taking online, we had an interview assignment - we had to interview someone who has a different worldview from us, and find out what they believe about origins, meaning, morality, and destiny. I interviewed a friend, T. (Keeping his name confidential) It was really fun to just sit and listen to his responses to my questions, and write them down (without arguing on any of the topics, just listening). Then I have to defend his position before a group of my peers, who ask challenging questions. He also shared some of his poetry with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...