Sunday, October 18, 2020

Opportunities for Ministry

Since I arrived at the group home, I've had several opportunities for ministry - including praying for two of my housemates, and talking to one guy about origin, meaning, morality, and destiny. I talked with my roommate a little bit about his interests, etc. - but there wasn't much to go on there. I also had an opportunity to talk with a friend from SAA, and prayed for him. I felt like the (good) old me was right back in the swing of things in praying with power. He said he had the chills as he heard me pray over the phone, and was super blessed & uplifted & inspired by it. Hallelujah! I was also able to pray over a friend from my Voices Group, with similar power & authority. Looks like my ministry is starting to (slowly) take shape & get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...