Friday, December 17, 2021

Ministry Update

 I have recently been ministering to peoples' physical needs through doTERRA essential oils, which have made a tremendous impact on my own health as well. I also have approximately half-finished my game called "Anointed One" and estimate that it will be completed over the next six months. I have had several successful ECT (Electroconvulsive Therapy) procedures done over the course of the last several months which have caused some memory loss and I'm a little bit lost on where I left off on the source code for the game (Anointed One), lol, but I'm sure I can get things rolling again soon.

Most importantly, I feel as though I'm returning home from exile (like in the scriptures) - that I have had the experience of what it's like to be without God in order to teach me to value His presence and not take it for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...