Monday, July 20, 2020

What I'm Currently Studying

I'm currently reading "Renewal Theology Vol. 1" and it's pretty hefty.  Learning about theology and its function in the Christian community and beyond. Also learning about apologetics. I will be taking an apologetics course in September with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries. Excited about that. I'm also studying Genesis - I'm currently on Chapter 10 and it's boooorring, lol. Just genealogies of Noah's sons and their descendants. Although I suppose those tribes -> nations will be mentioned again later in the scriptures so I should be paying attention lol. Can't wait for Chapter 11 - The Tower of Babel. Yeah. Anyways, I'm also studying the Bible through The Bible Project videos - they're great! Just head on over to http://www.thebibleproject.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...