Sunday, August 2, 2020

10+ Mile Bike Ride With Bible Study Friends

Well, we just got back from a 10+ Mile bike ride ( https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/4553265070 ) - me, and Mike, and Daniel, and Derek from my Saturday Men's Bible Study - and it was great! I even got some Ian's Pizza on the way back through that area. I thought about working on my game but decided against it since it's Sunday - our typical day of rest in the Church - and my game is going to be a source of income when it's sold on the App Store. So, instead I'll be watching church online and studying the Bible and maybe watching a movie later on. That's the plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...