Thursday, September 17, 2020

Thursday Morning Walking Group

Today I went out on a walk with my Thursday morning walking group after an undocumented bike ride to Daisy Café & Cupcakery to meet the group there. After the walk, one of the hosts bought each of us a cupcake - I had a pumpkin and caramel creme cupcake, and it was good. Also experimented with drinking a NOS before my bike ride out there, which seemed to increase my energy. My muscles are also developing as I'm able to ride farther and faster than before. And hills are less taxing. Then I captured a piece of my ride home (forgot to start the mapmyride workout until part way through, and then later on my battery died on my iPhone, lol).

https://www.mapmywalk.com/workout/4682118379

https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/4682353645

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...