Friday, October 23, 2020

A Quick Walk to Kwik Trip and Back w/ Patti - And More Work Done on the Game

Today I went on a quick walk to Kwik Trip and back to the group home with Patti, one of the other residents here. It was nice to have some company. I bought 4 NOS's (I know, too much sugar!) but that's what I run on when I'm coding. That's right! I'm back at it again coding my game "Anointed One" - just needed some time to get a fresh perspective and I was able to fix several bugs and add a few new features - including a Bible Search panel. Now I need to sort that search result by relevance - which is proving to be a bit more complicated than simple string matching. But I welcome the challenge!

https://www.mapmywalk.com/workout/4785816505

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...