Sunday, October 11, 2020

A Walk Through Both Neighborhoods, Out to Willy St Co-Op, and Around the West Neighborhood

A good long walk out into the trailer park (East) neighborhood, and then around in back through the woods (West neighborhood) where I met a wonderful dog and her owner. But I don't remember their names! Oh well. Then I went out to Willy St Co-Op for some Brie, Raspberries, Naan, and Arizona Iced Tea. Then I came back around into the West neighborhood for another walk through the woods and back to my apartment again.

https://www.mapmywalk.com/workout/4752198781

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...