Wednesday, November 4, 2020

A long walk out to the Chiropractor, then to pick up mail at my apartment, then back to the group home.

I actually went too far - I totally passed the Chiropractor on my walk out there, had to turn around and go back up N Sherman, then into the Chiropractor's office finally for my adjustment. Then I went back to the group home (doh!) and had to go back out to my apartment to check my mail, then came back again to the group home. Always, sorry all my posts are just my daily exercise & activity and not as much ministry - but I assure you the ministry is happening! Everywhere I go - especially when I meet dogs along the way ;-)

https://www.mapmywalk.com/workout/4826329258

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...