Tuesday, November 3, 2020

LOTS of Ministry in the Group Home!

 I have had a ton of great opportunities to do the work of the ministry in the group home I will be living in over the next month or two. I've been praying for my roommate, witnessing to an older gentleman in the home, helping another one with her regrets over the past, and another one is now joining me in SAA meeting(s). Three of us played Monopoly, which was a good distraction for us. Lots of answers to prayers prayed here! Obviously, can't get too specific on what was prayed or talked about, due to (unofficial) confidentiality. Please do pray for these people, however!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...