Saturday, August 8, 2020

Birthday & Bike Ride

Well, yesterday was my birthday! Hallelujah! It was a great day - we had Famous Dave's Family Feast and an ice cream cake over at Grama & Grampa's I also brought along some Jamaican Kola Champagne - which was a lot like a cream soda. Today I had Men's Bible Study online - we talked about being on guard against the enemy, having a good offense and a good defense, putting on the full armor of God and waiting for the master of the house to return. I also went on a 5+ Mile bike ride, out to my parents' place and back again. https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/4571867158 Which was great exercise. My knee still hurts a little bit and is still a little stiff, too. But getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...