Sunday, August 9, 2020

Some Off-Roading On My Bike Ride

Well, this morning I went on a bike ride https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/4573258009 instead of a walk and went up into the woods behind Lakeview Elementary School, and off-roaded it for awhile. It was rough! Anyways, I just got done watching church online, and there was a great sermon on the love of money and the gift of God to be able to enjoy what you have in this life. I did some soul-searching and found that I'm pretty content with what I have, but would like to work and make some of my own money rather than just rely on SSI & SSDI (Disability).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...