Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Another Extended Walk

 Went on another extended walk w/ Coffee & a McMuffin w/ Mom in-between. Went back through the woods twice, and once through the trailer park. Along with tracking exercise like this, I'm currently tracking my eating habits as well - with MyPlate. Super handy - you can just scan a barcode and enter how many servings you ate and BAM, you've got the calories and macronutrients all recorded nicely on your iPhone. Thing is, it's counting my exercise in multiple different ways - through my Apple Watch, through MapMyWalk, and through iPhone Steps - and it's adding them all up even though they're over essentially the same time span. Hmmm. I'm trying to unpair everything except MapMyWalk, and see how accurate it really is. I consulted with my Dad, and it looks like combining Apple Watch with MapMyWalk does indeed come out right - at about 10 calories burned per minute during a brisk walk. So I'll stick with that (excluding iPhone Steps).

https://www.mapmywalk.com/workout/4679183278


No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...