Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Today I went on an extended walk, with a bus trip wedged in the middle - I went to the Apple Store to get my iPhone fixed, and they told me to call AppleCare, and I did and everything got resolved!  Yay! My extended walk included two trips in the woods and around the horn back home again, and one trip out and around the trailer park and back again.

https://www.mapmywalk.com/workout/4676641285

Also, I've begun my second week of class at RZIM Academy - and it's really really exciting/interesting. I'm learning about logic and reason and belief, including spotting logical fallacies and how to "believe well."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis

  Defeating Evolution On A Mathematical Basis - An Article I Wrote in High School The majority of the arguments against or for evolution o...